The following delivery methods are available on the website:
• Colissimo: This delivery method guarantees delivery in mainland France and Monaco only, within 48 hours from shipping at a cost of €6.90, via the Post Office and Colissimo (excluding order processing and preparation time). These deliveries are available from Monday to Saturday morning, excluding bank holidays. The parcel is processed by the Post Office and delivered to the delivery address provided by the Customer. If the Customer is not present at the time of delivery and if possible, depending on the dimensions of the parcel, the parcel will be posted through the Customer’s letter box. If this is not possible, a card will be left, telling the Customer to collect the parcel from the nearest Post Office within 15 days.
• Point Relais: This delivery method allows parcels to be delivered to one of the Point Relais collection points in mainland France, Belgium and Spain. Point Relais delivery costs €4.90. The average delivery time to a Point Relais collection point is 5 working days. You will be informed by email of the arrival of your parcel at the collection point; you have 10 working days from the date on which the email is sent to collect your order, on presentation of valid and current ID. After this period, the parcel will be considered to have been abandoned and can no longer be the subject of any claim. The website www.tartine-et-chocolat.com will refund the Customer for the products ordered on the basis of the invoiced price, excluding delivery costs.
• TNT Express: This delivery method guarantees delivery in mainland France and Monaco only, within 48 hours of shipping at a cost of €9.90, via TNT (excluding order processing and preparation time). Parcels are delivered from Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays. The parcel is handled by TNT and delivered to the delivery address provided for the order. You can use your parcel’s tracking number to track it on the website www.tnt.fr/suiv. If you are not present at the time of delivery, you will receive a text message with details of the nearest Relais Colis or TNT agency, where you can collect your parcel within 10 days. In the event that the Customer fails to collect the parcel within the period specified by the carrier, the products will be returned to the sender. The website www.tartine-et-chocolat.com will refund the Customer for the products ordered on the basis of the invoiced price, excluding delivery costs.
• Colissimo International: This delivery method is only available in European countries; it costs from €6.90 and takes 3 to 8 working days. Parcels are delivered from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. The parcel will require a signature on delivery. If you are not present at the time of delivery, a card with the carrier’s contact details will be left to organise a new delivery.
• UPS: This delivery method (express delivery) is only for shipping parcels to European countries and the United Kingdom, excluding Cyprus, and costs from €12.90. The Customer will receive his/her parcel within 48 hours.
• DHL: This delivery method is only for shipping parcels to the United States: It costs from €15.90 and takes 3 to 5 working days. Orders over €670 are subject to taxes and customs duties which are to be paid by the Customer/recipient.
• In store: This is a free delivery method available in mainland France to one of our participating stores. Once your parcel has been received, a member of our staff will contact you by phone or email to inform you that your order is available. You will have two weeks to collect your order. After this time, your order will be returned to us; it will be refunded on receipt in our warehouse.